Hraftzer Public Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Go down

New Member Empty New Member

Post  Moonmoney Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:57 am

Dear members,
I will like to say ''peace'' to you and your families. I am a new member here. I like this network,and, very soon I will write an introduction to inform you who I am and where I am coming from. Best Regard, Moonmoney.

Moonmoney

Back to top Go down

New Member Empty Re: New Member

Post  Admin Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:44 pm

Very good. I'd be happy to hear from you. I hope you aren't a spammer Suspect

Admin
Admin

http://www.hraftzer.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonmoney Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:00 pm

Hello One and All,
first of all I give thanks to the owners of this network for a good work done. I read much about financial success--how to be financially successful in life on this forum. Once again,big thanks to you all. Next, my response to admin., about a ''spammer'' is that I am not one.

I have followed this website address from a club I don't want to mention it name here. I couldn't get what I was looking from the said club.
Now, my nick name is Moonmoney,and,my civil name can't be disclosed, now. I know this and any other thing I will say here shouldn't reduce your confidence in me. Honestly, I am coming from Africa,Ghana is my country of birth. I am private student. I am working on getting a Degree in Education .

I own a small business;but, it works as a registered enterprise,its not big and I am struggling with capital . I am getting to my thirtieth and I am getting older. I need to right my wrong and I need this pain to gain the experience that that will produce the result.
I am not burdened with dependents. I am single and looking for relationship.
Now,I have come here to acquire knowledge and get guidelines to make things work for me and help people make it in this network.

I believe all human knowledge lay in the mind and I hope we can work together.
Moonmoney

Moonmoney

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:02 pm

Moonmoney has been deleted as a spammer.

Admin
Admin

http://www.hraftzer.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum