Hraftzer Public Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Racism: turn oppression into advantage

2 posters

Go down

Racism: turn oppression into advantage Empty Racism: turn oppression into advantage

Post  Admin Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:59 pm

I know this is a global forum and I don't know how it is elsewhere but I am speaking from an American perspective though people in Europe and South Africa have told me the same thing.

Whites, and especially white males are discriminated against to no end in society today. Many people will argue this is not true, including many white people.

But a simple look at United States law, or what the general cultural attitude, riots etc. that happen on a regular basis shows other wise.

I'm not here to whine and complain about discrimination against whites. It happens.

So what we should do is turn our enemy’s strengths against him, and our weakness into our advantage- that is always the Hraftzer strategy. We should seek out poor white talent wherever we can find it and empower these people. In doing so we empower ourselves.

While many businesses, universities etc. are turning away highly talented white males in favor of lesser performing foreigners, minorities, women etc. we can find that talent and use it to our advantage!

Last edited by Admin on Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:00 pm; edited 2 times in total

Admin
Admin

http://www.hraftzer.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Racism: turn oppression into advantage Empty Re: Racism: turn oppression into advantage

Post  Hangatyr Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:09 pm

Is really terribly how white Aryans are suppressed even here in Germany! They will call you a Nazi when you just show how proud you are to be a white Aryan! But the Liberalist-Marxist society will destroy itself and more and more while we are empowering ourself! So we will win in the end! That is the law of natture!

Hangatyr

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum